Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas Ornament Inspired Nails

Hey Buddies!

I have my first Christmas nails for you.  Although I'm not a big red with green fan I knew I had to do at least one.  I decided to use an ornament for my inspiration.  This is the only red and green ornament I have on my tree so it was not a difficult decision.

The full nail is in Julep's 'Delaunay'.  Its a beautiful rich red creme that unfortunately is almost gone :(.  The gold is Quo by Orly's 'Filthy Rich'.  This bottle is also getting pretty low. I think a new one will be required soon especially during the holiday season. I then used some green glitter to recreate the sequins on the ornaments.

Hope you enjoy




11 comments:

  1. Oooh, very pretty and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive and sparkly! Really pretty! I'm not a big fan of the red and green as well, but I can tolerate it if I feel like being nice lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so well made - really festive and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big red fan, but doesn't Zoya make great red polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! those are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really pretty, I love that Orly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great first festive manicure. Red gold and green are great for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback