Tuesday 6 November 2012

Black Pearls

Not really sure what's going on here. My options were limited as far as vault photos.  I did these sometime last week so I wouldn't necessarily classify them as 'vault' yet.  My nails are in horrible shape right now....were talking disgusting.  Blah!

Today is suppose to be 'Inspired by Artwork' on the 31 Day challenge but alas I'm late again. I think I'll just suck it up and do them tonight regardless of how nasty my nails are. I think you guys can handle it and if not just look away ;)

For these nails I used Rimmel's 'Red Stilleto' and the black is Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in a sparkly black







9 comments:

  1. These look fab :) love the pearl effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty!!! Absolutely love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, very sexy and feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your nails are fine, don't be so dramatic - lol!! I've got two breaks right now and I'm off next week so I think I'll be chopping them off so they'll be WAY grosser than anything your nails could possibly be!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great and your nails look fine too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback