Wednesday 3 October 2012

Mango Flowers

Happy hump day everyone!  It's always so nice to know that I'm half way done the work week. I'm actually at home though.  Sick again!!!!

I did this a couple nights ago. No nails for me yesterday or today. I usually kind of like the smell of nail polish which is super weird. Right now it just makes me what to up chuck :oP

For this look I used two coats of Revlon's 'Mad about Mango' over the entire nail.  The black stripes are made with my trusty striping tape. I then used a dotter to create the flowers and dots.

I had a fun time messing around with this one.



15 comments:

  1. These look awesome! When I first saw this I thought it was a stamp or decal, love how you did them from scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those! Looks so cool :) Super fun design and so neatly done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oeh i love thiss!
    the color is beautifull and your work is really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! The flowers make it extra special :) I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome! I totally thought it was a stamp too - great job :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful. Love what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been dying to try mad about mango!? Does it really smell of mango?!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, it's beautiful! Great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so picture perfect, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous. I would love to try this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Great color, and I seriously thought you stamped this!! Fantastic job girly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, hope you feel better soon. And I agree, thought this was a stamp too! Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you are feeling better! These nails are lovely, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are some wicked skills woman!!! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That manicure is gorgeousness!
    I think I have that delicious mango. Must check on that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback