Saturday 13 October 2012

31 Day Challenge: Galaxy Nails x2

I've been looking forward to this challenge.  Galaxy nails are all over the place and I understand why.....there soooo fun.  Don't get me wrong I still need plenty of practice.  I looked at a couple YouTube videos.  People use all types of different colours.  I tried out two of them.

It actually got quite messy for me and I had a hell of a time cleaning up the black polish

Which one do you guys prefer???

 



Make sure to check out the other ladies out of this world nails ;)
 
 

13 comments:

  1. You've done a great job. These galaxy nails look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both. Thats the awesome thing about these manis, really hard to create one that doesn't look kickass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful, I like a little bit more the first manicure, maybe because I adore blue? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are nice, I prefer the black ones, but only because I'm partial to blue and black. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here. Love 'em both. I think I'd probably wear the yellow accented one first.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo i love the techniques for both, they look awesome! I am more of a blues and greens girl so I will have to say the first one probably, but I would also rock the bottom one for sure! Nice job with both of these, I am totally impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Kind of ironic that I'm reading this post while watching the space jump lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both gorgeous, I don't think I could pick a fav from the two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both look cool, but I prefer the top one. Lots of people do the bottom one (including me lol) so the top seems more original :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback