Thursday 18 October 2012

100th POST!!!

This is officially my 100th post! I can't believe it. When I started this I had no idea where it would go.  I'm so thankful to you all for following me and supporting me on this crazy adventure.
I would of never thought in a million years there would be so many people blogging about nail art.  I honestly have no idea how many blogs I follow myself. This can be a good and bad thing.  The good is soooo many beautiful nails and amazing people. The down side is I'm finding it hard to keep up with every ones daily posting.  Pretty much every time I refresh Blogger there are new posts.  I generally do my blogging in the morning(my time)  so I miss out on night time bloggers which really sucks!  Every now and then I do get a chance to go check them out thank goodness!

I thought I would just post some various designs I have done in the past.  I haven't had the opportunity to sit down and do my nails in a couple days.  Tonight I've made a date with my nails though. 

Here is to another 100 posts!!




 




 

 
 



 



 

 
 


Last but not least the nails that started it all!


Thanks again everyone
xoxoxox

12 comments:

  1. What an awesome compilation! And congratulations upon reaching 100th post!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - you did so well in a short period of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congrats! Tons of great designs and looking forward to many more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant compilation! I love it all. Congratulations!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You've done a SUPER job in a short time, and should feel proud. I am certainly proud of you!

    Rock on to the next 100!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You have some AMAZING designs and they're so inspiring! Good luck for the future & keep up the GREAT work :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! wonderful manicures! they are all gorgeous. :D love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, I haven't even posted 100 posts yet - lucky duck!!! Who knew when you first solicited my contact page that we'd still be at it now - I always look forward to your sarcasticly cheeky comments - my day would not be complete without them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, your mani's look amazing. I hope to see another 100 posts :-).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I loved the ladybugs!!! Congrats!! Don't worry about not posting daily! It's quality, not quantity what counts!! To the next 100 and more...cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh sorry I got it wrong! Lol!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish you many, many more posts and followers of course. Your nails are beautiful and I love each of your creative nail art. Have a great day an weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback