Sunday 23 September 2012

31 Day Challenge: Stripes

Sorry all. I'm a day late....again.  I had these nails done ahead of time but for some reason I never got around to posting them yesterday. I was in a weird mood and just had to chill out for the day.

As you can see by the pictures I used both pink and grey nail polish to create the stripes. Which pink and grey????? I have no idea.  I'm so bad with noting what colours I use.  One thing I do know though is I used black striping tape between the colours.  It made such a difference in the final look.

This is the first time I'm putting my 'watermark' or name on my photos.  Let me know what you think or if I should change it up

(grey printing)

(black printing)
Check out the rest of the fab ladies designs

Kimber at Kimber's Lacquer Korner
-Kat at Hooked On Polish
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Chameleon Stampede
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
-Me, Myself, and Polish
- Robin Sparkles 

10 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Love that pink and grey together! The watermark looks great too! I've recently stopping watermarking my pics out of sheer laziness lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous, colours go really well together. Also watermark looks great, I think you could get away with it being a bit bigger. I've been thinking about putting one on my pictures too, what do you use to put it on? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo! Makes me wish I was more inspired for stripe day! Thankfully I'll be busting out the last 2 Lustre Shine swatches this afternoon so I can focus on the challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice stripes, it has a kind of P feel to it LOL (in a nice way)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifull stripes very nice work and nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this mani! The combination of the colors and the stripes reminds me of comfy pajamas :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely color combo girly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE! I can't wait to get my striping tape!! I totally didn't have time to do my entry for your giveaway this weekend - I fell asleep yesterday and only managed to get a couple mani's done. I will try tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback