Monday 6 August 2012

Quo by Orly Blue ombre pack

Hi Everyone! 
I'm posting mid day because it's a Civic holiday for us in Canada.  Hope all my fellow Canadian bloggers are having a nice long weekend!

I picked up this Quo ombre set a while back when it was on sale for $9.99.  I thought I would do a swatch first then have a little fun.  The colours don't have names but they are all beautiful.  The pictures aren't that great because I took them last night

The two colours that are hard to see are the ring and pinky.  the ring finger is a gorgeous sparkly blue.  I'm not sure if I would ever be able to capture the effect with a camera.  The pinky is a very deep blue with a bit of shimmer



For the nail art I used all the polishs from the ombre pack.  I just had a little fun and figured things out as I went




I think Quo may be my polish of choice now.  I realize it is by Orly so maybe Orly is my fav. :oP

3 comments:

  1. How are these as far as application and wearability? I hate Quo. I bought a blush brush and all it did was shed and bleed. I have been scared of their products ever since. I love the dotting techbiques you have. The dots are always so crisp and uniform.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really like it. The nail polish is by Orly so chances are if you like Orly polish you will quo. I've had hit and miss with all Quo makeup but have been very happy with the nail polish. One of my favorites

      Delete
  2. Purdy! You've been a busy little bee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback