Wednesday 25 July 2012

Striping Tape!!!

I just wanted to write a quick post before I head off to bed :o)  I received my order in today from Nail Polish Canada.  What did I get?  Well I decided to get some striping tape(and maybe a little more).  I've seen it on some blogs and really liked the looks created with it. 
Below is my first attempt.  My mind has been all over the place with our upcoming move so I was lacking in ideas. I can ensure you I will make up for it!

I used two coats of Quo's 'Filthy Rich'.  The striping tape is incredibly easy to use.  I just laid it on the nail and trimmed off any excess. 

I took this picture inside with my camera minus a flash :oP  The polish had a much better glimmer in person. Once I get settled in to my new place I will attempt making a light box.....key word.....attempt



NIGHT NIGHT, DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback