Friday 20 July 2012

Mint Chocolate Chip Mani

I wasn't going to post this because I feel it's kind of sloppy and the picture is not that great. I figured what they hey though. I'm bored at work so why not. The reason for the name is because it reminds me of those mints you get a restaurants with the chocolate in the middle and always a green wrapper.


For this look I used I used Essie's 'Show me the ring for the base'.  I used two coats as it was kind of streaky. For the green dots I used Revlon's 'Posh'.  As far as the brown I can't really remember.  I had to mix some colours because I don't have a real brown.  I'll have to put it on my shopping list!

3 comments:

  1. The color combination is great, I thinks it's a sweet mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors you choose, and the pattern looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback