Thursday 19 July 2012

Lemon & Lime Fizz Nails

Once again I was playing around with my dotting tool. :oP  I had bought the below polishs from Avon. We all know that person that guilts you in to buying avon product.  To be honest I was pretty impressed with it. Both application and coverage were pretty good.  For some reason this design reminded me of Lemon/Lime pop.  You know the no name cans you get from the grocery store?  Maybe its the dots the remind me of the fizzy carbination.  I really don't know but thats all that came to my mind. 



Swatches

AVON Nail Wear Pro in 'Sunshine'


AVON Nail Wear Pro in 'Absinthe'

3 comments:

  1. It's a very nice dotticure with great colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I ordered a set of 5 dotters today! I only have one so I'm limited right now. I'm going to go nuts when I get them. I also ordered stripping tape which I've never used and my first bottle of Nfu Oh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice dotting design. Love the green shade.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback