Monday 9 July 2012

Anniversary Nails

Today is my 1st Anniversary to my sometimes wonderful husband Scott :oP

I was just planning on doing something subtle.  I decided on using my Sally Hansen Salon effects in Raise a Glass. It went well with my dress and was not too much.  I got a little bored during the evening so decided to play just a little bit.  I added some dots in Essie's go overboard and decided to stop there. 


My dress is in the background so I thought it matched ok


For my anniversary present my husband allowed me to have a little fun. I made a cute pink flower and told him he at least has to wear it the whole day. To my surprise he accepted!


This was taken by my phone so it's not very clear.  You get the idea though :oP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback